Identity Forwarded is an action RPG that takes place in a large open world, in which you can explore, steal cars, use guns and generally get up to mischief. However, if your character dies you’ll be reincarnated as someone/something else, with your new reincarnation being chosen based on your actions, karma and interests from the last life.
Forwarding of your identity to the new reincarnation means that your new character will inherit some of the skills and abilities from previous lives. It also means that if you’ve caused bad karma in one life then your next one is going to suck – either by reincarnating you as a loser or a lowly animal. Your eventual goal is to become reincarnated as God, giving you access to the GOD Mode and allowing you to have lots of fun with the quirky low poly city.
• Reincarnate as human/animal every time you die or spawn at hospital if injured.
• Interact with nearby Creatures(eg. Donate health/Steal money), Vehicles and Smart Objects.
• Play around creating different types of good and bad Karma, have fun balancing or watch AI\’s resolve them.
• Eventual goal to became reincarnated as GOD, giving you access to GOD Mode.
• Reincarnation depends on yours actions, karma and interests from the previous lives.
• Reincarnation means new character will inherit some of the skills and abilities from previous lives.
• Explore the large open world including city/desert/mountains/military base/islands etc.
• Steal cars, use guns/bat/pan/pipe etc., eat different food items and do the mischief.
• Complete various jobs, missions and switch jobs based on your abilities.
• Dreams being special missions giving you extraordinary/random powers.
• Highly optimized to run smoothly on low end devices and consume less power.
A perfect mix of philosophy, spirituality, quantum physics, utility management and definitely an extension of open world games like GTA Vice City, PUBG etc.
Made with 💗 by Pixrift Games
Visit our website:
Follow us on social media: