“Blind Drive is like no game I\’ve ever played before, which, having played video games for the last thirty years, is certainly saying something.” TheSixthAxis
Blind Drive is an audio-based, black comedy action arcade game.
The entire game is experienced through your ears.
Play as Donnie, trying to make a quick buck in a scientific study but quickly finding himself in over his head, cuffed to the wheel and driving blindfolded.
** Headphones required **
– Hyper-immersive 1st-person audio – so good you can play with your eyes closed
– Fast-paced, 2-button arcade gameplay
– 27 levels including boss fights, secret areas and a very rude G.P.S.
– Hilarious crime-comedy story with mobsters, dolphins and your angry Grandmother, performed by a full cast of voice actors
– Minimalistic, jazzy visuals
– Ultra-fine haptics (vibrate) for supported devices
– Gamepad support
– Full TalkBack accessibility support. Tap 3 times with 3 fingers to enable
• “Blind Drive is a masterpiece” – KeenGamer, 10/10
• “Thrilling, funny and a triumph of audio game design” – Finger Guns, 9/10
• “Immediately addicting” – GameSpew, 9/10
• \”Basically Virtual Reality for your ears\” – Mashable
• \”Proper clever\” – PC Gamer